Quick travel tips #1
Traveling by campervan in Australia is one of the best ways to explore this magnificent country. However, the Australian dollar is very strong, and things are not cheap. Thus, in order to make the most of your trip, it is wise to follow some basic tips in order to make your travel more enjoyable. Use the following pieces of advice when Down Under.
– Always pull out more cash than you need. Bank fees can be astronomical, and you never know when you will find the next ATM in the Outback.
– Australia has the weakest layer of the ozone covering it. Thus, it is very important to stock up on sunscreen and SPF-based products. Wear it everyday even if it is cloudy because the sun is much stronger in Australia.
– If you are not familiar with Australia, be careful of wild animals when in unknown terrain.
– The best place to get inexpensive food will always be at the supermarket. Stock up on essentials before any road trip. This will cut down on costs, and keep everyone nourished. You may need to acquire a taste for tarry yeast also known as Vegemite if you really want to fit in.
– Always carry snorkeling gear when driving along the coast. You never know when you might find a prime spot for diving on a peaceful serene beach.
– Be mindful of Australian stereotypes. They do not all put shrimps on the barbie, and chase after crocodiles.
If you keep in mind all of these Australian travel tips, then you will have the time of your life, and won’t break the bank!