Cheap Campervan Hire what to look for
Cheap Campervan Hire what to look for, not all Campervans are the same.
Not all Cheap Campervan Hire companies offer the same value for money. Some cheap campervans will not include the basics in the hire price. Not all campervans offered by the same company will include the same facilities.
Things to consider when you compare your Cheap Campervan Hire
– Is the price all inclusive, including administration fees, one-way fee’s and insurance?
– Is there a minimum age for drivers?
– What is the excess for drivers under 21?
– Does the price include linen and cooking facilities?
– How much is the bond?
– Will they take the bond off my credit card or is it just on hold?
– How much will I be liable for if I have an accident?
– Do I have unlimited Kilometres?
– Are there travel restrictions?
– Are Road Tolls Included?
– What is the age of the campervan?
– Is the campervan road worthy?
– Has the campervan been maintained?
Some Cheap Campervan Hire companies have some great value campervans. Some will include extras and no extra cost
– Outdoor Chairs and Table
– Road Tolls
There is nothing wrong with a Cheap Campervan Hire, but be sure when you are comparing prices that you take all extra costs into account.
Many people spend time looking for a campervan hire and are disappointed when picking up their Cheap Campervan Hire due to not comparing what they are getting for their money. It is also easy to get confused when going form one website to another so make sure before you book, that this is the campervan you want and has all the features you want.